Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hi,

Welcome to my Blog. A Stone in Still water? Now what does that mean? When you throw a stone in still water, it creates ripples. very similar to the the thoughts that are generated in our calm and peacful brain.Often, there are many thoughts going on in my mind about various things I see in life, different people, experiences what not.I always wanted to pen down these thoughts and experiences for my own reference and for others if they find it interesting.

A thursday afternoon, sitting in my office, with not much work in hand for quite few days......looking at the empty sky beside my desk........provoked me to start this blog. Wish you and me all the very Best!!!






1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! The way you have defined your thoughts is absolutely inspiring. Keep up the great work and wish you all the very best!!

    ReplyDelete